Good afternoon everyone! It is almost time for our Summer Reading Program to start! I am looking forward to Monday and I hope you all are too! Here is a little more information about how this year’s program will work:
• Every day there will be a new video posted to our Facebook page and our website. They will all be really fun, so make sure you check them out!
• Each week, there will be a new craft packet to pick up at the library. There will be a video one day each week that will have the crafting instructions, so you can make your craft along with the video
• There will be a weekly storytime in the Frankfort Park on Tuesdays at 10am, so make sure to join in the fun!
• The first week of the program, each child will get an Animal Tales Bingo Card. The goal for each child is to get two bingos by the end of the program (this can be horizontal lines, vertical lines, diagonal lines or four corners). When your child completes their two bingos, they can bring their card in for a prize! If your child gets a blackout (all the squares completed) there will be an extra prize!
• The first week of the program, each child will also get a badge tracker sheet. Each week’s craft packet will have a different badge in it that you can attach to this badge tracker after you finish the craft. At the end of the program, your child can bring in their completed badge tracker sheet for a prize.
I am so excited for this summer and am glad you all signed up! I can’t wait to see you in the library! Please do not hesitate to call, email, Facebook message or stop in if you have any questions.